View Full Version : Help me finish the game "FADE"

twinkle
12-02-2004, 06:56 AM
Has someone finished this game? can you help me finish it too? :wink: I'm having difficult configuring the zodiac signs code under the well? That's all I need so please, please, please... HELP! :(

dylanbj
12-03-2004, 09:58 AM
It says in a walkthrough I found (since i couldn't remember what to do) press:Gemini,Cancer,Leo,libra then press the central button, a tunnel should open up.

billbuckner
12-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Inspect all of the statues at the fountain. Look at the symbols on their heads. when you do that, you should note the correct order in your journal.

twinkle
12-04-2004, 03:47 AM
Thanks a lot, dylanbj and billbuckner! :) I owe you one!!! :wink:

Paula
12-04-2004, 07:01 AM
Is this a good game? I like RP games is this that type of game? Would someone please post a brief description of the game.
Thanks.

Ripper014
12-04-2004, 08:17 AM
It is in the style of Myst... you can point and click on objects and make you way around a town. The game starts with you waking up not knowing who you are etc... the standard premise of most games in this genre...

This was probably the most popular game of this type... until Gilbert Goodmate came upon the scene... The most popular one currently would be Arvale... but it is more in the vain of Final Fantasy...

If I were to guess... I feel that "Fade" is right up your alley... it is a mystery to be solved...

Paula
12-04-2004, 08:26 AM
Ripper Old Pal, how are you?
It has been ages since I've been here. There are a lot of new faces and it's so good to see a very kind, familiar one.

My PPC playtime had been put on the back burner for a while, but now I'm back and ready to go. I may just try this game out if you think I would like it. Thanks

twinkle
12-07-2004, 05:56 AM
hey, i'm back since the zodiac signs thingees... anyway, i'm now in the apartment of St. Arman... just asking, what do i have to use to open that bronze door? i tried everything, use and combine with but, nothing seems to happen... am i missing something? one more hint, please?! :oops:

dylanbj
12-07-2004, 07:40 AM
If you're at Belleville's house you have to use the code on the piece of paper you got from behind the mirror in the bathroom.

twinkle
12-07-2004, 07:53 AM
If you're at Belleville's house you have to use the code on the piece of paper you got from behind the mirror in the bathroom.

I have the code and i'm in front of the bronze door now... whenever i click on the door using the piece of paper, it says, "Nothing happens".

dylanbj
12-07-2004, 07:59 AM
Is there some sort of keypad next to the door?

twinkle
12-07-2004, 08:23 AM
Is there some sort of keypad next to the door?

none... can't see anything!

BTW, is there any use for the wine glass and medusa painting at the lounge?

dylanbj
12-07-2004, 10:12 AM
BTW, is there any use for the wine glass and medusa painting at the lounge?

For the wine glass, yes, since you've got the smaller piece of tape now you can get fingerprints on the glass by pouring the gun powder on it then keeping the prints by using the tape on them. You then have to go to the office and photocopy the tape.
As for the painting, I'm not sure about that.