View Full Version : Agenda Fusion & Pocket Informant Together?

Lex
11-30-2004, 02:03 AM
Can I safely trial Agenda Fusion and Pocket Informant on the same PPC at the same time? Thanks !

Ripper014
11-30-2004, 02:21 AM
YES...

Albinoni
12-07-2004, 05:06 AM
Personally speaking if I were you I would try one at a time, this way you get a better feel and understanding of the software. Having both on your PPC at the same time might cause conflicts between the two and also with Outlook.

If I had the choice between the two, for me it would be Pocket Informant. I use it on my Ipaq 3970 and love it, its a great PIM and has a smooth clean interface, also a very neat package indeed. I've also tried Agenda Fusion and will say it was also good and prob does everything that PI does, but sorry wasnt for me. Found thay AF interface to be a bit cluterred. At the end of the day it all boils down to personal prefernce and your the only person that can decide.

Lex
12-07-2004, 12:23 PM
Thanks for the replies. Tried both simultaneously. They do not conflict with each other or other apps. I'm staying with AF. I've put a lot into it (custom made 25 icons) and know every corner, nook and cranny of the app. Now using Pocket Breeze as my main view anyway so might as well stay with the PIM I can operate without even thinking.

Albinoni
12-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Dont get me wrong here but AF is a great PIM, just as good as PI. I like PI due to its smooth interface and its also easy to use. I've never really AF fully and really never had the need to, as I've been using PI for almost 6 months now.

Anyhow good luck with AF and hope you enjoy it :)