View Full Version : Amazing Customer Service

dignow96
11-28-2004, 08:14 AM
I'm from Atlanta, GA but have recently moved to Kuwait. I have found that purchasing current tech over here is difficult to say the least. When the new round of PPCs came out I got to wait and read reviews prior to purchasing due to nothing more than my geographic location - it seems the rest of the world is quite used to this already but it was really annoying having to wait.
I decided to go with a FS Loox 720 and happened to find a company that would ship worldwide - Colve Technology in the UK (www.clove.co.uk). I ordered my device in September, due to FS schedule slips my device didn't ship until October. By the end of Novmeber I still had not received my Loox.
I emailed Clove and was a little miffed to find out that they had sent my package out via the UK mail system versus DHL or FedEx. When I mentioned that if they had sent it DHL I would have been happily using my device for the last month instead of hopelessly waiting. They agreed with me and within 48 hours (it was the weekend in the rest of the world) of sending my email they sent me a SECOND Loox via DHL. I received it 72 hours later and so far couldn't be happier. Their only request was that if the original package ever arrived that I send it back to them and they even offered up their DHL account to cover the charges.
I have never had a company take such an action in order to please a customer and wanted to spread the word. So, if you're outside the US and need a tech fix these guys might be able to help you out.