View Full Version : h6315 Sim unlock code needed

dyschord
11-26-2004, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know the SIM unlock code for the ipaq h6315? I can't use T-Mobile but I just had to have it!

jonathanchoo
11-26-2004, 10:16 AM
Does anyone know the SIM unlock code for the ipaq h6315? I can't use T-Mobile but I just had to have it!

You will need to contact the carrier that sold you the phone to request an unlock code. They might charge for it or might not even accept the request but its worth a shot.

I just unlocked one of my old mobiles after requesting a code from www.mobilefun.co.uk but I don't think they have the IMEI unlocking generator for PocketPC mobiles.

There are people selling unlocking codes in eBay.

JvanEkris
11-27-2004, 05:29 PM
You are aware of the fact that this is an illegal request? Removing the SIM-lock is a direct violation of your contract with T-Mobile.....

Jaap

Ultima
11-27-2004, 06:34 PM
Who says he has a contract with T-Mobile? As far as I know, you CAN buy the device without activation, albeit at a slightly higher price. We do it at my CompUSA all the time. Want a 6315? Don't want to activate? $599.99.

JvanEkris
11-27-2004, 08:18 PM
If he doesn't have a contract, people can get an unlock code for free from T-Mobile. I have some dutch people who called T-Mobile USA and got the unlock code for free....

The SIM-lock basically protects the posibility to earn back the discount T-Mobile gives on the device.

Jaap