View Full Version : MySportTraining's Thanksgiving 50% Off Special

Janak Parekh
11-25-2004, 06:00 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.exposecorp.com/holidays.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.exposecorp.com/holidays.htm</a><br /><br /></div>Looking for a way of shedding those pounds of turkey after you climb out of food coma (at least, for those of you in the US enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday)? Jean over at MySportTraining.com wrote in with this great news:<br /><br /><i>"As most countries enter the Holidays season, people's health takes a hit. We thought we should promote MySportTraining (and other software we sell) to help people track what they eat (and find out why they feel bloated), monitor their health, and why not, hit the gym and start an exercise program to get fit. For just a few bucks, people can get through this health-challenging period of the year with their weight and health intact! For two days only (Nov 25th &amp; 26th, EST), we offer 50% off on MySportTraining and other fitness software we've developed."</i>

jasondearyou
11-25-2004, 06:48 PM
this is awsome, we just need the ppc to be light and wearable so that athletes could take better advantage of them.

0X

JonnoB
11-25-2004, 07:47 PM
I used this program with the Food option to track my workouts and calorie intake. I have lost nearly 70% of my target weight loss and gained strength in the process. If you are serious about your workouts, I highly recommend this software. I recently purchased a Polar watch to track my heart during workouts and will get the Polar option.

yawanag
11-25-2004, 08:45 PM
I had downloaded the trial of "My Running Log" but never got to ordering. Lucky me!

ctmagnus
11-25-2004, 10:39 PM
I already use Two Peak's Personal Health Manager for this kind of thing, but My Training Plan looks very interesting! :)

jasondearyou
11-26-2004, 05:43 AM
i downloaded it but it never run, somthing about missing files and drivers etc.

frustrated. :evil:
0X

thomas1973
11-26-2004, 10:34 AM
I've used MySportsTraining for a couple of years to keep track of both Cardiovascular traing and Strenght training, and I think the program is great! The data are easy and convenient to enter, and you can view them in a month view as well as several graphical views, to easily keep track of your progress.

My strength training mate has a book where he keeps track of our training, but it's just more of a hassle to write it down, and he doesn't get the benefit of seeing the progress like I do. I think it's very motivating to see the month fill up with training sessions, and to view my progress in different disciplines (running, spinning, strength training, swimming), and to keep track of my weight and calories. It's also a motivator to get out there when I see some empty days with no training building up in the month display during busy work months.

If your looking for something to keep your trainings more structured, and at the same time motivate you, this is it! Now, get off that couch :devilboy:

Thomas.

bikeman
11-26-2004, 05:37 PM
I have never used the PPC version, just the standalone Windows version (although they will sync if you have both). I just wanted to point out how customizable it is. For instance, you can add many workout types, and you can add fields to the health profile. I am a recently diagnosed diabetic :( - I added a blood sugar field to the health profile, and can now track and graph my blood sugar without a separate application. :D

ctmagnus
11-26-2004, 10:26 PM
Did anyone else notice the $0.10 price on MyTrainingPlan? 8O

Anyways, it's been rectified now. :)

cyclwestks
11-26-2004, 11:11 PM
Finally got it. I'd been wanting to buy this for quite awhile, but thought the whole package price was a little steep.