View Full Version : Atari retro game card with x50v deal

bigkingfun
11-24-2004, 08:35 AM
If I remember correctly, there was an Atari Retro Game card included in the deal that Dell had last week. I received my x50v today and didn't receive it. Looking back at my order, there's no mention of it there either. Has anyone who bought the x50v through the bundle deal received the card? Was it supposed to be included or am I thinking of a different deal?

isilver
11-24-2004, 03:35 PM
It was included in the MSN deal. Their is a delay when sending the card because it is in back order. Although on my work order on the dell website I was giving a separate order number for the card. I guess I can still track it when it gets shipped.

You might want to check with Dell because if you signed up for the MSN deal (30% off) then you should get your card.

bbarker
11-27-2004, 12:55 AM
Did the msn deal sign me up for msn as well? I just thought of that.

Sven Johannsen
11-27-2004, 04:36 AM
Wy wife got an X50 with that deal too. The Game card is listed with a second order # on the Dell site with still in production. It'll show up sooner or later.

JF in Detroit
11-27-2004, 06:34 PM
I called Dell on Nov 22 and was told the cards were in production and would ship in 3-5 business days with no additonal shipping charges.

JF :)