View Full Version : email forwarding help

Stephen Beesley
11-17-2004, 11:24 PM
Now that I have gmail POP access I was planning to forward a lot of my accounts to gmail and pick them up on my PPC as well as in Outlook on the desktop. Unfortunately, the main account I was hoping to forward does not seem to have an option to forward emails.

It is a web based and POP accessible email account operated by my ISP (eircom) here in Ireland. This has put a pretty big dent in my hopes of using gmail as my main email repository.

Just wondering if anybody knows of a way/service that allows you to forward email from one email account (server) to another?

Cybrid
11-18-2004, 09:40 AM
Now that I have gmail POP access I was planning to forward a lot of my accounts to gmail and pick them up on my PPC as well as in Outlook on the desktop. Unfortunately, the main account I was hoping to forward does not seem to have an option to forward emails.

It is a web based and POP accessible email account operated by my ISP (eircom) here in Ireland. This has put a pretty big dent in my hopes of using gmail as my main email repository.

Just wondering if anybody knows of a way/service that allows you to forward email from one email account (server) to another?

POP is capable of this....My yahoo account can dowload my ISP's POP based email into it. So if GMAIL is pop compatible now, you should be good to go unless the have not provided you with an option of getting mail from another account into it.

famousdavis
11-18-2004, 05:37 PM
I might have a shinny new Toshiba e755 to play with, but I still love my Newtons!

Did Vaja start selling shin-holders for the Toshiba PPCs? And how do you get to your PPC when you're wearing pants? :mrgreen:

Stephen Beesley
11-19-2004, 09:30 AM
I might have a shinny new Toshiba e755 to play with, but I still love my Newtons!

Did Vaja start selling shin-holders for the Toshiba PPCs? And how do you get to your PPC when you're wearing pants? :mrgreen:

Well spotted!

Just one question - what are pants....? :wink: