View Full Version : synch storage card files

fivepetpalace
11-17-2004, 11:22 PM
using activesync can you synch files from the storage card to the pc? or must the files be under my documents on the ppc ?

Any other way to sync files from storage card ?

thanks,
Michael

tasmms
11-17-2004, 11:46 PM
check out http://www.mydocsunlimited.com/

yankeejeep
11-18-2004, 01:08 AM
You could also take a look at Mobsync. Do a search on these forums and you'll find it in a couple of threads. The web site is mainly in Japanese but you can download an English version of the app. This gives you the ability to sync folders other than My Documents with alternate locations on your desktop machine using the ActiveSync connect. And it's free.

fivepetpalace
11-18-2004, 08:15 PM
thanks tasmms and yankeejeep!

I've looked at both, and am going to give mobsync a try first (it is free after all 8)

benn600
11-20-2004, 03:37 AM
Good luck with that but I use MightySync and I love it. The interface could be a bit cleaner, but it does the job and that is all that matters in this case. Plus, it is inexpensive.

fivepetpalace
11-20-2004, 06:44 AM
yeah, i downloaded both, then noticed how cheap mightysync was.... went with the mightysync trial.

It seems to work well, however, I wish there was a confirm for overwrite and delete.

I've almost decided that what I really want is a way to automatically backup the storagecard.

I'm afraid that with mightysync files would get accidently deleted.