View Full Version : tucking of calligrapher!

kushaaal
11-16-2004, 09:11 AM
I use the calligrapher but one annoying thing is that, it's keyboard does not tuckbelow, thus all the icons are hidden below the keypad, and frequently the keyboard has to be lifted to select the items below it. Is there any way, by which the calligrapher keypad tucks below the menu items, like as Windows Pocket 2003 default keyboad does?

kushaaal
11-22-2004, 06:55 PM
I didn't get my answer, or is it really irrelevant for Calligrapher fans to respond.....!

Jacob
11-22-2004, 07:00 PM
I believe this question was asked on the Calligrapher support forums and the answer is no.

The thread where this was asked there is here (http://www.tekguru.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4608)

Sven Johannsen
11-22-2004, 07:36 PM
The longer answer is no, because the Calligrapher keyboard floats on top of the screen, while the built in keyboard actually grabs a portion of the screen real estate. Well written apps will take that shortening of the screen into account and either re-arrange their input boxes, or just not put input boxes that low.

With Calligrapher you have the option of sliding the keyboard up and down the screen to mitigate hidden input boxes.