View Full Version : :: Poll :: Which Case Would You Purchase For Your New hx4700 (hx4705)?

Monty Gibson
11-10-2004, 05:06 PM
Before you vote know this:

-: I've contacted Vaja and they do not plan to release an I-Volution style case that we all used to love so dearly. Those were some incredible cases.

-: I have not seen a titanium case for this model yet.

-: I have not seen a clear case for this model yet.

Thank you for your vote!
Monty Gibson

SHC
11-10-2004, 06:57 PM
I have a Sena case on order, I couldnt afford an ivolution this time, I dont feel so bad now I know there isnt going to be one anyway.

MacBriar
11-10-2004, 10:26 PM
Just recieved my PDAir Aluminium case for my 4700 on Saturday, very pleased indeed. Lots of protection, I would maybe think of a Titanium case if it became available.

Ewan

Monty Gibson
11-10-2004, 11:40 PM
Just recieved my PDAir Aluminium case for my 4700 on Saturday, very pleased indeed. Lots of protection, I would maybe think of a Titanium case if it became available.

Ewan

Titainium, yes, that's what I want, but have not been able to find one. I'm sure they're out grinding metal to make one and I'm sure it's just a matter of time. I can't wait, but $30.00 now isn't that bad. I, too, will trade up if the Titanium cases do start appearing.

Thank you,
Monty Gibson

Monty Gibson
11-10-2004, 11:42 PM
I have a Sena case on order, I couldnt afford an ivolution this time, I dont feel so bad now I know there isnt going to be one anyway.

Yes, it's a dissapointment to me too since this line has been a favorite of mine. I don't know. Maybe it's me, but it looks like to me Vaja is spreading itself to thin. I remember when they were on top of every device that was out. They had a case for the device about 2-3 weeks after it was out. Now they make wallets. Go figure... :roll:

Thank you,
Monty Gibson

Darius Wey
11-11-2004, 01:15 PM

I believe JAVOedge have a clear case for it. Take a look at this link:

http://www.javoedge.com/simtrix/productMtce/jsp/productListValuePk.jsp

Monty Gibson
11-11-2004, 03:23 PM

I believe JAVOedge have a clear case for it. Take a look at this link:

http://www.javoedge.com/simtrix/productMtce/jsp/productListValuePk.jsp

The site stated that they only have the Javo Screens. They did not have the cases; rubber or plastic, as of yet.

Thank you,
MOnty Gibson

Darius Wey
11-11-2004, 03:29 PM
The site stated that they only have the Javo Screens. They did not have the cases; rubber or plastic, as of yet.

Thank you,
MOnty Gibson

They've listed their "bundle package" which includes the case (skin), screen and sync. I got an email telling me of the new case for the hx4700 as well, so you may want to have a closer look. ;)

Monty Gibson
11-11-2004, 04:01 PM

Thank you,
MOnty Gibson

They've listed their "bundle package" which includes the case (skin), screen and sync. I got an email telling me of the new case for the hx4700 as well, so you may want to have a closer look. ;)

I stand corrected then and do appreciate the investigation on your end.

Thank you,
Monty Gibson

stoic
11-14-2004, 09:53 PM
I just ordered a PDair Hardcase for my new hx4705. I have a Rhinoskin aluminum hard case for my h5555 that I always used to dangle from my belt. I got soooooo sick and tired of bumping into something and busting the belt clip that I finally removed the nub and started carrying it in my back pocket. So the case HAS to be sturdy. I weigh in over 200lbs.

But, so far, my h5555 has held up. :-)

VegasRook
11-15-2004, 05:12 AM
I want a Titanium case....

Where I can get the aluminum one?

Darius Wey
11-15-2004, 11:19 AM
I want a Titanium case....

Where I can get the aluminum one?

I made a news post the other day on an anodized aluminium case for the hx4700. You can read it here. (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34125)