View Full Version : Problems with Notes program

Fergus
11-10-2004, 01:38 AM
I have been having problems with Notes for some time now and am wondering if anyone else out there has experienced the same.

Firstly the Notes program will create a sound file of duration 0 seconds, problem is this 0 seconds file manages to completely eat up the remaining space on my SD card which is usually around 80-120MB. Why is this happening surely for this to happen the record button would have had to be depressed continually which i don't see happening since its in a case clipped on my belt and why 0 seconds.

Secondly when trying to record a lecture or an interview the unit will often let me down and once again produce a sound file of 0 seconds, is this because i haven't stopped the recording before SD memory runs out?

Thirdly and only lately when i try to record a short sound clip the unit will beep once to indicate recording has started but after about 4 seconds the unit will then triple beep (not your usual double beep) and prematurely terminates my voice note, arggh!

I recently installed Resco Audio Recorder and have used the Notes button on the side of the 4350 to activate same but find this takes about 5/6 seconds to actually start recording, way too slow if one wants to take just a quick note.

Appreciate any ideas or suggestions anyone might have

Fergus