View Full Version : what do u think about ipaq 6000 series

okanrua
11-08-2004, 12:07 PM
is it worth to pay that much for it and change my 2215 with it. is there any one who uses it. i need advice.

MitchellO
11-10-2004, 07:25 AM
I haven't seen it, but I would go with the new XDA III (or whatever it is called under various names). I have the 4350 now, and love the builtin keyboard. The XDA III is faster, has more RAM and I think a better looking device.

Kowalski
11-10-2004, 07:38 AM
agree with mitchello, and blue angel would be a better choice. it has more powerfull processor, a built in keyboard and for me the design is awesome.
ipaq can be a good machine but is not a big hit from HP for sure. i think the main reason is the processor which is even slower than 200mHz. it may be enough for an avarage user, but after using a speedy 2215, i dont think that you will like what you have.

Darius Wey
11-10-2004, 09:36 AM
is it worth to pay that much for it and change my 2215 with it. is there any one who uses it. i need advice.

What extra features would be offered in this new device that you lack in your h2215. I mean, sure it's newer - but do you really need it?

I usually operate by the policy that "if it ain't broke or terribly outdated, don't fix it". Having said that, this is the reason why I probably won't be updating my WM2003 device to a WM2003SE device, and instead, wait until WM2005 devices are offered to see whether it's viable to make the jump. For me, my Pocket PC does what I want it to do. I can manage my PIM data, hop on the net via a wireless connection, check my mail, etc.

The h2215 can do all this fine at the moment - which is why I'm asking why you want to spend the extra money for a newer device if in fact, the h2215 may be able to do all this fine. I'm not trying to deter you from upgrading your device, but I am trying to see if you can save your money on something that may not give you 100% complete satisfaction at the end of the day. ;)