View Full Version : Money 2005 & PPC

OldMan50
11-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Since Microsoft has forgotten us. What can I use to "easily" sync my financial data with my desktop Money 2005 & my PPC.

Im another words, which PPC financial package easily shares data with Money 2005?

Which one does this forum use & recommend?

Thanks all.

Darius Wey
11-08-2004, 03:27 AM
There are a number of 3rd party applications that do this.

I'm in the process of testing a new Spb Finance Money Edition release by Spb Software House - that supports Money 2005. Stay tuned and it should be released sometime in the near future.

As for other software applications, there are other ones. I believe Cash Organiser 2004 (by Inesoft) does it and you can use MoneySync to synchronise your data.

nizamtg
11-08-2004, 03:51 AM
Actually Microsoft's site claims that Money 2005 for PPCs is on the way. No ETA though. :( See http://www.microsoft.com/money/addons.mspx

I'm patiently waiting.....

ipaq_wannabe
11-08-2004, 11:23 PM
maybe off-topic... but...

a big problem would be is that there is no uniformity between M$ apps between language versions... MS Word English can open a DOC file in Japanese, and vice-versa...

however, a US-version MS Money cannot open a Japanese-version made MS Money file (though everything, accounts, categories are in english)... which i would believe that there is some difference in how the file is made...

so, basically, im stuck with having to use QIF files for my MS Money...

*bummer*