View Full Version : Toshiba SD Bluetooth card & WM2003SE

bigkingfun
11-06-2004, 09:33 PM
I've just picked up a Toshiba Bluetooth SD Card 2 to use with my e800. I see a Bluetooth Stack download on the Toshiba site for the e800. Does this include the appropriate drivers? The CD that comes with the SD card doesn't specifically say it's compatible with WM2003 (FE or SE). Does anyone know if the driver on this disc works?

Thanks!

Gadget_Guy
11-08-2004, 08:10 PM
Hi,

I don't mean to hijack your thread..... but I am looking for a bluetooth SD card for my e405

Can you let me know where you found it?

I can't seem to locate one anywhere.

Thanks

Derek

bigkingfun
11-09-2004, 07:57 PM
I found it on clearance in a local computer shop (Langley, BC, Canada). There were a couple listed on eBay the other day when I looked, but there don't seem to be any right now. The Palm SD bluetooth card looks identical to this one and is actually made by Toshiba, so it might be the same card.

bluetos
02-13-2005, 05:32 AM
Be careful. I think the Palm SD card is an OEM of the Toshiba SD card. So it is sold under another brand and it comes with its own drivers and Bluetooth software. I think it will not work in Toshiba PDAs. If you intend to by an SD Bluetooth card from Toshiba, then I would buy the just release SD Bluetooth Card 3. It has a brand new Bluetooth hardware and supports also bluetooth headsets. This is not the case with the previous versions. :!:

bluetos
02-13-2005, 05:36 AM
You can download the latest Bluetooth Stack for the Toshiba PDAs here:
http://aps.toshiba-tro.de/bluetooth/directlink.php?snr=2

The BT-stack includes the BT software and all drivers also for all different SD bluetooth cards. :wink: