View Full Version : TESTERS NEEDED - File Synchronization Software

micropathic
11-05-2004, 04:34 AM
Hello All,

I have created some software that will allow you to synchronize up to 6 different directories(folders) and entire subdirectories to and from a Pocket PC device. This was originally written with the MS Smartphone platform in mind, but I am now trying to expand it in hopes to provide it for the Pocket PC platform as well. I don't have a Pocket PC to test this on, however I know the technology I built the software around should work with the Pocket PC as well anyhow. Please note that this software runs on the desktop and communicates with the Pocket PC without actually installing any software on the Pocket PC.

So please download and leave some feedback if you could! I am really interested in seeing the results. This is a 30 day trial version of the software. It requires that you have MS Activesync installed as well as the MS .Net framework which can be downloaded for free here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en

The software, Rubber Stamped Data Sync can be downloaded here: http://www.rubberstampeddata.com/RSDSyncPPC.zip

Thanks! :D

cani_rat
11-22-2004, 12:52 AM
I have been using RB Data Sync with my Dell Axim X50v for the past few days and it works great. It was easy to set up which is one of the reasons I like it so far. I tried CWSync as well and found it a little overwhelming. I am new to Pocket PC's and I was looking from something similar to Dataviz DocsToGo and this is the closet I have come. At this point I think I will definitely want to purchase this before my 30 day trial is up.

micropathic
11-22-2004, 04:26 AM
Glad to hear it is working for you! I should have this version ready for sale within the next month and will post a message in this forum with a link to where you can get it. If I don't, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will give you the latest version which will reset the trial period.

Thanks for trying it out!

micropathic
12-18-2004, 03:18 AM
The new version of this software has been officially released and is available from Http://www.RubberStampedData.com