View Full Version : Me & my PPC

AdamM
10-31-2004, 05:47 PM
Hi all

Just thought i would write a short bit about me and my PPC.

I am 18, just finished college and begun my degree part time at Bradford College.

I work full time at a solicitors as an office clerk/trainee solicitor.

I mainly use my PPC for checking emails, internet surfing and typing, as well as all the standard things contacts, and diary etc.

Recently i learnt of the ability to convert DVD movies to be small enough to be played on a PPC from a memory card, so i now also use it for that.

I also listen to mp3's on it and play some basic games and some more advanced games.

I have skinned the front screen (today screen) using Dashboad and WisBar 2.

I have a firewall and anti-virus software installed, just incase.

I also have a Socket Wireless Card (which HP told me wouldnt work, but does), and i also have a IR Keyboard.

My PPC is running on Windows Pocket PC 2003 Pro, which has advantages over 2002, such as the addition of SDIO Now!

Well thats about it really, am looking forward to getting involved with posting on the site.

Darius Wey
10-31-2004, 06:16 PM
Welcome to this fantastic PPCT community AdamM! :way to go:

SteveHoward999
10-31-2004, 07:14 PM

Folks in the USA might misunderstand that. Tell em you are a trainee money-grabbing shark and they wil understand better.

No wait, maybe that's still open to misunderstanding. ;-)

MPSmith
10-31-2004, 07:46 PM

Folks in the USA might misunderstand that. Tell em you are a trainee money-grabbing shark and they wil understand better.

Oh ok, Noooooooowww I understand!

Seriously, welcome to the site. PPCT is one of the best out there!

maximus
11-01-2004, 02:17 AM
I am 18, just finished college and begun my degree part time at Bradford College.

You are 18 and working fulltime ? Very cool ! :)

JustinGTP
11-04-2004, 05:48 AM
Welcome.