View Full Version : HP hx4700. Problem with StarCaddy golf GPS software. Please help.

greggipaq
10-27-2004, 01:16 PM
I 'm having a problem with the StarCaddy golf GPS software on my HP hx4700. First of all this problem did not exist on my older HP h2215.

When trying to enter player score in scorecard area I'm unable to select a score in the pulldown using the touch screen. When I hit the pulldown (which should bring up a list of numbers) it just automatically selects some random number without showing any other numbers. I've tried uninstalling/installing the program but same problem exists.

I contacted StarCaddy support, who by the way were very friendly and responded very quickly to all my questions, but they could not duplicate this problem. They did NOT have a HP hx4700 to test on and I'm starting to think this problem may be specific to this device only.

Is anybody else having this problem. I have the software stored in the Ipaq-Stores area.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

greggipaq
10-30-2004, 06:06 PM
Hi hx4700 owners.

Link to free trial download for StarCaddy GPS golf software is www.starcaddy.com

Will you please download and see if the problem I experienced (in original post) is present on your hx4700. You do not need a GPS device to test out the feature where I'm having problems.

Thanks.