View Full Version : NOW YOU KNOW I AM PISSED

q-live
10-26-2004, 06:53 AM
let me start this off saying OOHHH HELL NO. :evil: :twisted: :evil: I NO THAT SPRINT DIDNT GET THE PHONE THAT I SHOULD BE CARRYING NOW FROM TMOBILE...... I AM TOTALLY S******G BRICKS :evil: :evil: :evil: how can this happen.....?????? on the same day that sprint anouced the treo 650 they anouced blue angle aka mda III ....... and the company that i want to go to (VERIZON) they always get the good phones DEAD LAST.... and the thing is they are getting the blue angle aka mda 3 BUT WITH NO WI FI....... WHY IS THIS...... SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*naughty word edited by PL

Darius Wey
10-26-2004, 07:01 AM
Firstly, you may want to edit out some of your words for the sake of the language (PG-13) ratings applied to this forum.

Secondly, I kind of understood what you were saying, but what is it that you wanted to know (or needed help with)? :?

mscdex
10-26-2004, 07:11 AM
Firstly, you may want to edit out some of your words for the sake of the language (PG-13) ratings applied to this forum.

Secondly, I kind of understood what you were saying, but what is it that you wanted to know (or needed help with)? :?

Agreed. Also no need for all the caps and all, it makes us think you're yelling (at us).

windmiller
10-26-2004, 02:38 PM
A sensitive lot arent we?

Darius Wey
10-26-2004, 02:43 PM

Well no... it's just that the posts that are made should conform to some sort of standard for the benefit of others that read it. PPCT does have a PG-13 rating and despite the fact that you hear a lot of children in that age group uttering those kind of words, it's beside the point. Guidelines are guidelines. ;)

But we shouldn't get sidetracked by this issue. It's best to stay on topic...(which was.... :? ) :lol:

q-live
10-26-2004, 06:24 PM

Well no... it's just that the posts that are made should conform to some sort of standard for the benefit of others that read it. PPCT does have a PG-13 rating and despite the fact that you hear a lot of children in that age group uttering those kind of words, it's beside the point. Guidelines are guidelines. ;)

But we shouldn't get sidetracked by this issue. It's best to stay on topic...(which was.... :? ) :lol:

well i was yelling yesterday but not at yall. The point was i was angry and had to get it out..... how can a garbage company like sprint get all the good phones..... and a company like verizon has no good pda phones. and i heard when they do get blue angel it wont have wi fi.... my thing is im just kind of messing around with tmobile and wont to leave and them letting sprint get the phone i suppose to have now first b4 they put it over here kinda made me snap 8) but waiting my company to get the right phone first...... god i hope verizon gets mpx first!!!!!!! WITH WI FI....... IS IT TRUE MPX IS BEING PUSHED BACK AGAIN?????

nickp
10-26-2004, 07:15 PM

well i was yelling yesterday but not at yall. The point was i was angry and had to get it out..... how can a garbage company like sprint get all the good phones..... and a company like verizon has no good pda phones. and i heard when they do get blue angel it wont have wi fi.... my thing is im just kind of messing around with tmobile and wont to leave and them letting sprint get the phone i suppose to have now first b4 they put it over here kinda made me snap 8) but waiting my company to get the right phone first...... god i hope verizon gets mpx first!!!!!!! WITH WI FI....... IS IT TRUE MPX IS BEING PUSHED BACK AGAIN?????

I believe that Sprint's version of PDA2K is also lacking WiFi.

Darius Wey
10-27-2004, 01:46 AM

Haha, that's alright. :D

One thing that you will find at the moment is that all these companies are spitting out various devices here and there due to market demand. I think over the next few months, a lot of devices will be released, and some will satisfy you, while others won't. If you can, wait a while and see what these companies have to offer you in the near future. Every week, I hear about new phones being released, so I suppose the best time to make a move on a certain carrier will be when all this settles out.

Carlos
10-27-2004, 07:25 AM
Verizon demands quality and stability in their handsets. Blue Angel has way too many bugs for Verizon to consider selling it.

q-live
11-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Verizon demands quality and stability in their handsets. Blue Angel has way too many bugs for Verizon to consider selling it.

It cant be no worst the the 6315... and i am glad verizon have that hi of standard (they should as much as their service cost) but they have been lacking on the pda phone side and need to pick it up..... i hope they get the mpx and i hope it comes out this year..... or at least the mobile version of the treo 650 whenever that comes out

Carlos
11-04-2004, 11:11 PM
It is slightly better than the 6315. You won't see that at Verizon either of course, not compatible. Verizon is behind on handsets, but then, every handset they sell functions well. I guess the lesson is that quality takes time.

Janak Parekh
11-07-2004, 12:55 AM
Verizon demands quality and stability in their handsets.
In theory... but talk to Motorola T720 or V710 owners and they'll tell you a different story. ;)

In any case - I think Verizon is waiting for the 1xEV-DO launch before selling the Harrier (the CDMA version of the Blue Angel).

--janak

q-live
11-07-2004, 02:09 AM
Verizon demands quality and stability in their handsets.
In theory... but talk to Motorola T720 or V710 owners and they'll tell you a different story. ;)

In any case - I think Verizon is waiting for the 1xEV-DO launch before selling the Harrier (the CDMA version of the Blue Angel).

--janak

well i hope they bring out the wi fi with it..... its really ffff stupid not to put it in..... then charge all that money for it..... i wonder sometimes who make these decisions for these companies..... BECAUSE THEY NEED TO BE FIRED IMEDIATLEY!!!!!!!!!

Janak Parekh
11-07-2004, 02:45 AM
well i hope they bring out the wi fi with it..... its really ffff stupid not to put it in.....
The HTC Harrier does not have Wi-Fi. As far as I can tell, the argument is that since 1xEV-DO already provides ~ 500kbps bandwidth, Wi-Fi isn't as necessary. If you really need it, you'll most likely be able to use an SDIO card.

i wonder sometimes who make these decisions for these companies..... BECAUSE THEY NEED TO BE FIRED IMEDIATLEY!!!!!!!!!
It is an interesting decision as to who was ultimately responsible for the design of the unit. I, quite honestly, don't know -- the Harrier may or may not have been designed with US carriers' input.

--janak

q-live
11-08-2004, 11:47 PM
but the thing is the gsm versions is coming with wi fi and they were the versions that was designed first, so my thing is why remove that for no reason?!@?! i have tmobile but cant afford internet right now so i like to use my wi fi when i go downtown and other places..... BASICALLY VERIZON AND SPRINT SHOULD LET PEOPLE DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT TO DO WITHOUT U DECIDING FOR THEM.....

mobilebuddha
11-09-2004, 10:29 PM
as far as i know, the GSM version of this phone does not support EDGE (see phonescoop, it's a class 10 GPRS connection) where as the CDMA version supports EV-DO.

if the above is true, then i can see why the GSM version of the phone would -need- WiFi.

but the thing is the gsm versions is coming with wi fi and they were the versions that was designed first, so my thing is why remove that for no reason?!@?! i have tmobile but cant afford internet right now so i like to use my wi fi when i go downtown and other places..... BASICALLY VERIZON AND SPRINT SHOULD LET PEOPLE DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT TO DO WITHOUT U DECIDING FOR THEM.....

that_kid
11-09-2004, 10:36 PM
On the flip side of this topic, with the current revision of evdo that sprint and verizon are deploying, your download is at evdo speeds but your upload is only at 1x speeds. This all will change with later revisions but for now you won't be doing any VoIP or sending very large files over evdo.