View Full Version : Pocket Msn

Delnyc
10-25-2004, 11:28 PM
Does anyone have problems logging in? I put my email and password but I keep getting Loggin failed and clues? thanks

jasondearyou
10-26-2004, 01:11 AM
Don't you have to pay for this msn service? It seems a bit lousy, but I dunno.

Darius Wey
10-26-2004, 04:11 AM
Don't you have to pay for this msn service? It seems a bit lousy, but I dunno.

You can subscribe to a trial service for 12 months, but yes...in the long-run, it is a pay-as-you-go service. You can read more about it here. (http://mobile.msn.com/ac.aspx?cid=uuhp_pocketmsn)

Does anyone have problems logging in? I put my email and password but I keep getting Loggin failed and clues? thanks

Delnyc, are you sure you have a valid .NET account established? If not, you will probably ned to set up your Passport before you can get it up and running.

Delnyc
10-26-2004, 12:43 PM
Yeah I'm on the trial and I have a passport.net but still nothing! :(

Darius Wey
10-26-2004, 01:00 PM
Yeah I'm on the trial and I have a passport.net but still nothing! :(

I'm not 100% sure what the problem could be at this stage. You could consider establishing anoter .NET passport account and seeing if that works. If it does, it's probably an issue with your original .NET passport. If this new .NET passport also doesn't work, then we could be looking at some issue associated with misconfigurations in your device and the way it accesses the MSN service.

Give that a go and see how it works out.

Delnyc
10-26-2004, 09:37 PM
Damn nada I think it's time to give MSN a call :?

OneAngryDwarf
11-02-2004, 08:59 AM
Here's the worst thing about this scam... I am an MSN subscriber for the desktop and I too have to pay for this lousy program which should be built in to the OS anyway

webdaemon
11-03-2004, 05:54 AM
I'm on the trial membership and so far it doesn't seem worth paying for.