View Full Version : HP iPAQ hx4700 / h6340 Product Demonstrations

Darius Wey
10-25-2004, 02:34 PM
The folk at HP UK have put together a little (or subjectively, big? :P) Flash animation to showcase the hx4700 and the h6340.

You can view this 5 minute demonstration here. (http://h41111.www4.hp.com/gomobile/uk/en/learning_centre/videos/ipaq_flash.html)

delfuhd
10-25-2004, 02:40 PM
Her voice was annoying.

manywhere
10-25-2004, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I saw it also today on HP Finland's website. She talked a bit annoyingly but I suspect that was because her mothertongue is not English and the tone of her mothertongue doesn't match the English one. ;)

The only thing that is illegal with the video-advert in Finland is the phrase that the iPaq h6300 is "the most versitile" PDA in the market (or whatever she said). If she would have said "one of the most" instead of only "most" it would be ok to advertise it in my country. (This is mainly because there is no way of acctually proving the statement as true, unless you are referring to a market research whereas you need to explicitively mention that in the sentence.) However, I do not know if this video-advert falls under Finnish juristiction when HP has registered their domain here but has got the servers elsewhere. :P