View Full Version : "click hold" menu in Contacts does not work

victore
10-23-2004, 01:23 AM
Have you guys had a problem with the "click hold" function in Contacts? For example, I have the Socket Bluetooth CF and Pocket Streets 2005 installed and they add two items when you "click hold" in Contacts. One is "Find On Map..." and the other is "Dial Contact". Both these functions don't work right with my WM2003SE device.

Am I alone with this?

jimski
10-23-2004, 01:58 AM
You don't explain what kind of device you are using, but as it's a WM2003SE device, I would assume it is not a Smartphone or a PocketPC Phone Edition.

In that case, you must have Bluetooth enabled on you device and be paired with a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone for the "Dial Contact" feature to work.

Regarding Pocket Streets, you need to have the map related to your contact open first before selecting "Find On Map". For example, if you have a map of New York City open in Pocket Streets, you can click and hold on a contact from NYC and Pocket Streets will find it for you.

Both of these fieatures work fine on my hx4700.

victore
10-23-2004, 02:21 AM
sorry for the confusion, it's a e800 that's running 2003 SE. i'm glad that it's working for you, so that tells me the problem is either specific to my setup or my device.