View Full Version : FS: i-mate Pocket PC Phone

Ryan Joseph
10-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Yeah guys, I'm selling my i-mate. I've got some very tight financial situations coming up and I just really need the money.

I won't be completely without, though...I've worked out a deal with Navman so I can keep the PiN I'm reviewing and my old t68i is in a drawer somewhere. So don't worry, I'm not leaving...just downgrading.

I've got all the original stuff that came with the i-mate (box, manuals, cds, handsfree, cradle, ac adapter, etc.) plus a leather case and an aluminum case.

The device itself is in great shape with only minor nicks and scratches to the metal housing. There is no damage at all to the screen.

I'll let it all go for $600 + $10 shipping (within the USA). Of course, you can feel free to offer me more as a generous donation to the Ryan College Fund. :mrgreen:

I tried selling it on eBay but got scammed. Man, it's strange how much fraud surrounds the XDA II style devices. I'll relist it on eBay if I have to, but I don't want to go through that again and I'd love to sell it to someone here.

Reply or PM me if you're interested! I'll consider lower offers, too.

vinayarora
11-17-2004, 05:22 AM
hi,

do you still have your imate for sale ?

thanx for your time...

Ryan Joseph
11-17-2004, 05:54 AM
do you still have your imate for sale ?

Yeah, I still have it. I've tried to sell it four times now and each time the buyer is a fraud.

Are you interested? (please say yes) :mrgreen:

surfer
11-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Just out of curiosity how much are you asking and pics?

Ryan Joseph
11-17-2004, 08:12 PM
Just out of curiosity how much are you asking and pics?

It's all above. I'm asking $600 and I'll even throw in free shipping now. I just want to sell the thing.

I'll post pictures later if you're still interested.