View Full Version : FS Jornada 690 hpc, thin clients, various other ppc stuff.

powder2000
10-15-2004, 08:01 PM
Jornada 690, compaq 802.11b card and compaq 802.11b usb adapter for $180 firm. If no takes, I will send off to ebay. As I mentioned before, the screen is in mint condition and the body has only minute scratches on the silver bezel. The cf card slot is held close with a small piece of metal and there is a small piece of plastic missing from the sync port. Other than two minor flaws, the unit is in excellent shape. If you would like I can install the drivers for the pccard. Thanks for looking. My id is the same on ebay if you would like to see my feedback. This includes a the cradle, serial cable, power adapter and targus soft case.

I also have:

brand new still in box cassiopeia ac adapter $11 shipped.

two ant technologies thin clients with power cords for $25 each plus $5 shipping. Running windows ce 2.11 and able to connect via terminal services or citrix. I have tested both and they work perfect.

Eg-800 cradle with serial connection, near mint condition with box. $20 shipped.

Intermec model 70 pocket pc (SA processor) similar in specs to the ipaq 3100. The screen is perfect and the body has a few minor sliver cracks. I have retrofitted this with a eg-800 1450 mAH battery on the back. Pretty cool system with awesome battery life. I will include a power adapter as well as a serial cable for connecting with a gps unit. - $75 shipped.

I accept paypal only and will ship via usps to continental US. Would ship other places, but you pay the extra shipping.

JustinGTP
10-16-2004, 07:56 AM
Check your PMs :)

Mitch D
10-24-2004, 11:23 PM
Is the 690 still up for grabs?