View Full Version : ***SOLD!!!*** iPAQ 2215 - CF Card, Vaja Case, Stowaway IR Wireless Keyboard, and more!

Phoenix
10-16-2004, 04:11 PM
I'm selling my iPAQ 2215. The iPAQ and all accesories are in perfect condition, original iPAQ box and documentation are included, and the package comes with extras:

Package:

iPAQ 2215
128 MB CF Card
Vaja HP41 Black Leather Case
Think Outside Stowaway IR Wireless Keyboard (with soft leather case)
WriteSHIELD Screen Protector

$350.00 USD - Shipped
(Keep in mind, this price covers shipping costs - UPS ground insured anywhere in the USA).

OK, now for the boring stuff:

1) If you have any questions or comments about the price or anything else, don't hesitate to ask or comment, but please PM me ONLY and keep all questions and comments directly relevant to the iPAQ and its accessories (no thread crapping, please). Thanks.

2) I will not sell accessories separately (consequently, these types of requests will be ignored). I'm selling the iPAQ and the accessories as a package deal.

3) I'll pay for shipping costs but I will only ship UPS ground insured. If buyer lives outside the U.S., and/or desires faster shipping, the extra costs incurred to pay for these differences in shipping must be covered by the buyer.

4) Buyer may pay via PayPal. If buyer pays via PayPal, I will only ship to the address associated with the buyer's PayPal account. Also, I will not ship the items until the money has reached my bank account.

Let me know if you're interested!

Phoenix
10-29-2004, 06:55 AM
***SOLD!!!***