View Full Version : Help me sync using GPRS!

jemichael
10-13-2004, 10:02 AM
Ok - I am getting somewhere now.

I am trying to connect via TMobile GPRS to ActiveSync to my desktop computer via VPN tunnel.

I go to hit Active Sync and then it connects to the GPRS, then connects to the VPN fine. I see it connect on incoming connections. I wait about 15-20 seconds and then my activesync starts working, then it connects as guest!

Why is it connecting as guest? I already have a partnership setup via cradle with this computer and can activesync through the cradle just fine.

Any ideas why it is connecting as guest?

Here is how it works

PPC 2003 -> GPRS -> VPN2OFFICE -> OFFICE1 (Name of computer) -> ACTIVESYNC (connects as guest).

Thanks!! I am sooooo close and just feel I might be missing something. I have got the PPC to sucessfully make a VPN connection to my computer and it logins in. Sees activesync but goes into a guest mode. arg!

John

jemichael
10-13-2004, 10:27 PM
Does nobody sync via GPRS to just make sure their calendar and suck is up to date??

infamo
10-24-2004, 03:16 AM
I've been trying to do this with my cell phone, trying to make a sync connection to my pc via VPN but I can't find a walkthrough or ne thing on how to do it. Could please help me out and provide me with a walkthrough, thanx.