View Full Version : for sale i-mate pocket pc

3lsvt
10-12-2004, 12:24 AM
i am selling my 2 month old i-mate for one reason. I want to have integrated wi-fi which is available in the pda 2k. I paid 849 plus tax 2 months ago from mobileplanet.com. I have all documentation and receipts and original packaging. I also purchased the SD wifi card. It was 89.99. I will sell the whole package for 600 plus shipping. If anyone is interested you can can email me at. [email protected]
I will be glad to send pics or we can chat on aol or talk on the phone. I want the new I-mate pda 2k so I am trying for a quick sale.

3lsvt
10-14-2004, 12:04 AM
i am selling my 2 month old i-mate for one reason. I want to have integrated wi-fi which is available in the pda 2k. I paid 849 plus tax 2 months ago from mobileplanet.com. I have all documentation and receipts and original packaging. I also purchased the SD wifi card. It was 89.99. I will sell the whole package for 600 plus shipping. If anyone is interested you can can email me at. [email protected]
I will be glad to send pics or we can chat on aol or talk on the phone. I want the new I-mate pda 2k so I am trying for a quick sale.

500 plus shipping. its brand new!