View Full Version : God Emperor of Dune (Help I can't find it anywhere)

jeisner
09-23-2004, 05:04 AM
Anyone seen this as an ebook that I can read on my PPC, I can't see it on either ereader or fictionwise, infact neither of them have ANY Frank Herbert books????

Yet most of Frank Herbert's books were released as ebooks for the GBA (e-book advance)......

jeisner
09-23-2004, 07:28 AM
Well I got a response fairly quickly from fictionwise regarding stocking Frank Herbert's books. It just seems like a strange omission!

Thanks for your feedback! I have submitted your request to the acquisitions team for approval. Many times it helps if the member contacts the publisher to ask to have the books published in eBook format.

portnoy
10-03-2004, 06:41 PM
Well I got a response fairly quickly from fictionwise regarding stocking Frank Herbert's books. It just seems like a strange omission!

Thanks for your feedback! I have submitted your request to the acquisitions team for approval. Many times it helps if the member contacts the publisher to ask to have the books published in eBook format.

The problem with eBooks seems be that you can find virtually everything on p2p and very little via "normal" means. Took me about 5 minutes to glom onto God Emperor of Dune through p2p.

jeisner
10-03-2004, 11:05 PM
LOL, me too, but I want to buy it :( Kinda strange screwed up situation I agree....