View Full Version : lost my entire gadget bag in a flood - need help finding replacements cheap :(

zilla31
09-20-2004, 11:01 PM
lost my entire gadget bag bailing out of my car in flash flooding in PA last weekend... found out today insurance won't cover anything but my car so i'm short on a GBA, my ipaq 4155, my 20gb ipod, my T610 and a ton of accessories...

need to replace my ipaq first - where's the cheapest place to get one? can't find the weekly price grabber on the website (maybe i'm too flustered)...

i know you guys can sympathize so help a brother out... if you know cheap ways to get a replacement cell too i'd appreciate that.

zilla31
09-21-2004, 12:26 AM
should i get another 4155 (love it) or is there a better alternative that's as small and powerful? i wouldn't even mind spending more and this might be my chance to upgrade to VGA?

PetiteFlower
09-21-2004, 08:12 PM
If your car insurance won't cover it then your homeowner's/renter's insurance *might*. If you haven't checked, it's worth a shot! It should cover items which were in your car but were not PART of your car or intended to go in the car(like a car charger for a cell phone I think).

zilla31
09-22-2004, 01:02 AM
yeah got screwed big time. don't have flood insurance on my homeowners since i don't live in a flood area (VA). ouch. had to go to comp usa and pony up 350 for a new 4155 today :(