View Full Version : Want to Win a Bluetooth Headset? Help Darren Behan Celebrate his 100th Post!

Jason Dunn
09-20-2004, 12:00 AM
Here's a type of message I love getting - someone who has benefited from the community we have here, and who wants to give back to that community. It doesn't get any better than this people! :D Here's what Darren has to say:<br /><br /><i>"I have been a big fan/daily visitor of the site and have gotten too much from it to detail here. To show my gratitude, I'd like to offer a little giveaway. Occasionally, I do reviews for PDABuyersGuide.com, most recently for a <a href="http://www.gg2002.com/products/gg02/gg02.htm">Gg02 bluetooth headset</a> (yet to be published). Since I already have a BT headset that I am happy with and have 99 posts I'd like to offer the Gg02 (used only for testing) for free (less shipping over $20) to Pocket PC Thoughts members in honor of what would be my 100th post on Pocket PC Thoughts. "</i><br /><br />Here are the ground rules: one post per person, no commenting on the posts of others. The post should contain the most helpful/useful bit of knowledge you've received from visiting this site: that might be a software tip, a hardware tip, or anything else related to Pocket PCs or technology (we always have some interesting off-topic discussions). At <b>5 PM mountain time on Monday</b>, I'll close down the thread and randomly pick one winner from all those that posted. Have fun, and good luck!