View Full Version : Vibrating Alarm Clock

strongbad6565
09-12-2004, 08:46 PM
I have an hp iPAQ h5555 Pocket PC (Windows Mobile 2003). It comes with a built-in alarm system. You can have up to four alarms, and you can choose to make it vibrate but not play a sound when the alarm goes off. This is perfect for me, except I could really use more than four alarms. Does anyone know of a vibrating alarm clock that doesn't limit the number of alarms you can have? I would prefer a freeware app, but I would be willing to pay a little bit if that's what it came down to. Thanks!

-Chris

strongbad6565
09-19-2004, 06:23 AM
I found a program called alarmToday. It claims that it supports the vibrate feature of the iPAQ 5500's, but I can't figure it out. Can someone who has alarmToday (and knows how to use it) help me out?

brucejackson
09-27-2004, 10:39 AM
Hi,

I'm the developer of alarmToday - to set vibrating alarms for alarmNotes for example, on Sounds tab select "<vibrate>" as the sound (is the first entry).

You can also set vibrating alarms for a particular Appointment category, a task priority or category - or via Volume icon on Title bar.

Make sure to check "No sound on vibrate" on the Alarms tab if you don't want an audible reminder when vibrate active.

cheers
Bruce