View Full Version : Leather Case for my Medion MDPPC250 MD41800

Sioux
09-11-2004, 08:34 AM
Hi Peeps,
I'm new to this forum and was wondering what leather case would you recommend for the Medion PPC250 MD41800.?
Could you tell me which other manufacturer/model the Medion is compatible with so I can look for a compatible case?
My Medion came with a leather 'pouch' thingy but it is a pain having to take the PPC in and out of the pouch every time I want to use it. I'd be interested in a flip opening.
Any advice most welcome!
Thanks for reading
Sioux

Sioux
03-25-2005, 11:49 AM
Hi Peeps,
I'm new to this forum and was wondering what leather case would you recommend for the Medion PPC250 MD41800.?
Could you tell me which other manufacturer/model the Medion is compatible with so I can look for a compatible case?
My Medion came with a leather 'pouch' thingy but it is a pain having to take the PPC in and out of the pouch every time I want to use it. I'd be interested in a flip opening.
Any advice most welcome!
Thanks for reading
Sioux

Further to my Sept posting, I have since switched preference from leather to Aluminium and have today taken delivery of a lovely aluminium case, purchased on ebay from a chap called pda_cases - very good with speedy delivery, all in (including postage £16.98 ) originally made for an IPAQ RZ1710/RZ1715, but my Medion Pocket PC MD41800 fits perfectly in it. So this posting is for anyone who is wondering what Aluminium case would fit a Medion MD41800 - it's one that would fit a rz1715.

I did search relentlessly for a leather one and came across Krussel but they were like £29.99 etc. As my Pocket PC spends most of it's time in my hand bag, I decided that the Aluminium would be more sturdy as I found the little leather pouchette that came with the Medion was not sturdy enough against everyday bangs within my handbag, so the alu case would be better to protect against accidental activation.

Anyway, hope this info helps someone else in search of a protective covering for their Medion Pocket PC.

Sioux