View Full Version : Weird Digitizer Activity

Badandy
09-10-2004, 02:50 AM
Hi again.

Recently, I have been having strange digitizer activity. It is not so much a problem per se, but someone that is bugging me a little bit.

This is what I do:

Calibrate digitizer

Then I go into notes and make a new note. On the lines, I write the downstroke for a "T" and then half of the horizontal line to complete it (up to the downstroke). Then, to test the digitizer, I put my pen on the downstroke and continue the horizontal line. So, in the end, it should look like one horizonal line. When I do this on the top 2 lines it works perfectly. The digitizer is right where I want it to be. But when I get to the middle and draw the downstroke and half horizontal line to the middle of the "T" something strang happens. If I try to put my pen on the middle and continue the line, the ink always registers higher than I put. So basically, no matter how many times I recalibrate it, it always is not perfect in the middle of the screen.

Just thought I'd share that and ask if any of you have noticed similar behavior or any fix to it. Just for reference, I have a Boxwave Crystal Screen Protector on it.