View Full Version : Sorting Tasks by Due date

Badandy
09-10-2004, 02:24 AM
Hi everybody.

Is there a way to sort tasks by due date in the tasks program?

I know Pocket Informant can do it, but I was just looking for a little addon or option that will allow me to do that.

Do you know of any?

Ripper014
09-10-2004, 02:32 AM
Hmm.. yes. Up in the top righthand corner change it to Due Date...

Badandy
09-10-2004, 02:33 AM
Wow, very nice.

The funny thing is, is that I have used a pocket pc for 3 years, and I never noticed it. Well, in my hours of playing with it, I probably have noticed it, but never actually remembered it in the first place.

Thanks a lot.

Badandy
09-10-2004, 03:06 AM
So I wash playing with my Outlook tasks, and I really wish the tasks program on PPC was more robust as in offering all of the outlook tasks options like

-percent complete
-next seven days
-and all the other cool stuff it has.

Would I need to get PI to do that, or is there no way to do all of that stuff? What does PI add in terms of tasks that the built in does not have?

Ripper014
09-10-2004, 07:21 AM
Agenda Fusion and Pocket Informant offer a lot in the way of intergration. It will even allow you more flexibility in managing your appointments and tasks... What is missing is the % of task completed function. However there are a lot of other things you can do such as Task nested in Tasks... so I have been told with Pocket Informant.

My suggestion to you is download a trial copy when you have a week to fully investigate the application... and give it a go. I know that both applications are on sale right now... If only I remembered where I saw it.