View Full Version : help with iPAQ 3630 ASAP need to use it asap

khanhhuynh4u
09-09-2004, 12:43 AM
hey guy new here so sorry for any dumb questions but the problem with my iPAQ is that when i put it into the cradle it would turn on but every data is destroyed but when i take it out and try to turn it on nothing would happen so im pretty sure its the battery...but what do you guys think and have anyone experience this problem???? also i called them and asked but they said the charge to do this is like 125 to 150 bucks and that WAYY too much...they havent check it yet so they dont know the real problem either...but im thinking of buying the batteries for it and replace it myself becuase i can do it and alot cheaper so guy tell me what you would recommend and if you think you know what the problem is then please help a desperate guy out please thanks

ps havent use it in like a year, lost software( anyone has a link to where i can download the software??), thats it i guess thanks guys

theipaqlover
09-09-2004, 04:42 AM
Yes it is most likely the battery. I changed mine and put in the 1000mAh one and it is solid as a rock and makes the 3650 much more reliable and useful.

Good luck

Brad Adrian
09-09-2004, 06:02 AM
Yep. Make sure you also put some of your saved money into a good backup program, like Sprite Backup (my fave).