View Full Version : Pocket Breeze/Pocket Informant question

ND Bob
09-08-2004, 04:05 PM
I've used Pocket Informant for over a year, and love it dearly. I recently added Pocket Breeze to the mix, and can hardly say how happy it makes me. :D Except - When I tap-hold and choose "Open Calendar" or any of the other "Open..." options, PB returns this message:

SHORTCUT TARGET: Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename.

I'm able to successfully open individual appointments, but I can't open the calendar or other PI views directly from PB.

Any of you PI/PB users encountered this sort of issue? Am I overlooking something obvious?

Thanks for the input!
-B.

Darius Wey
09-08-2004, 04:11 PM
Try reinstalling both Pocket Breeze and Pocket Informant. I heard that may fix it.

Jacob
09-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Reinstalling might help.

You also might want to post this on the PocketBreeze forum (http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showforum=7) or email them for support.

I would make sure you don't have anything set in the custom PIM options and that PocketInformant is set up as the PIM you use. Other than that, I don't know.

Darius Wey
09-09-2004, 04:14 AM
PB are trying to find out a solution for this. Submit your problem to them. The more information they get, the better it will be for them to find a fix ASAP.

amitregev
09-09-2004, 11:20 AM
Hi ND Bob :)

First, I'm very glad to hear you enjoy PB with PI :D

Regarding your problem - This is a pretty simply problem and it is caused because PB is looking for PI shortcuts to launch the various PI displays. Most chances that installing PI again will solve this.

In the meanwhile, I will also make sure to change the code so PI displays will be launched according to the PI main file and not the shortcuts so it won't happen anymore.

If you need more help, or just want to stay tuned on our small releases (like the one we will have in about 2-3 hours) I advice you to post on our forums because it is hard for us to check all PPC forums on the internet, although I'm trying to do my best :) you will also get a much faster reply on our forums because we usually online all the time there.

Cheers.