View Full Version : Just a Hello

d-roC
09-07-2004, 07:20 AM
Hello PPCT;
I have been a long, long time lurker, and now that I am a tich more involved with PDAs via my writing for BargainPDA, I wanted to get my feet into the premier PPC forum. You all have a ton of good stuff here. I will contribute and pass along links of articles that I write as I get things up and done over at BargainPDA.

One thing, I am a PalmOS user. Though I appreciate the PPC platform, I do recognize my needs and use what works for me. You will not see me push one platform or another (lest it is to a beginner - PalmOS usually wins there). I will do my best to be honest, and not kill discussions. I am also the webmaster for the PalmBible+ (http://palmbibleplus.sourceforge.net) website. It is a PalmOS program, but if enough of you want it for PPC, come and visit and make your requests known so that the developer and get something started.

Many blessings to all of you, and hello :)

Darius Wey
09-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Welcome to PPCT d-roC. Hope you enjoy what the site and its community have to offer. 8)

surur
09-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Good day. Your visit prompted me to visit bargainPDA. Its a nice site, with lots of content, but dont you think its time to change your by-line "Palm Pilot/PDA Comparisons, reviews and price search!"

On the other hand, this site is called Pocket PC Thoughts, a name which went out last year.....

Anyways, it will be nice to hear an informed perspective from the DARK SIDE :)

Surur

d-roC
09-07-2004, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the welcomes.

I will have to let B know about that tag line, I honestly just realized it when you said it.

And PalmOS is the dark side? Yikes. We always saw PPC as the dark side. I guess it all depends on perspective and OS :mrgreen: I'll make sure not to get too much light from either and avoid sunburn :lol:

Jon Westfall
09-07-2004, 04:06 PM
Good day. Your visit prompted me to visit bargainPDA. Its a nice site, with lots of content, but dont you think its time to change your by-line "Palm Pilot/PDA Comparisons, reviews and price search!"

On the other hand, this site is called Pocket PC Thoughts, a name which went out last year.....

Anyways, it will be nice to hear an informed perspective from the DARK SIDE :)

Surur

I always thought we were the dark side... :(

Evil is always more fun!

Welcome d-roC!

mrkablooey
09-07-2004, 04:09 PM
welcome to ppct! :D

Darius Wey
09-07-2004, 05:01 PM
I always thought we were the dark side... :(

Evil is always more fun!

Welcome d-roC!

So...if we were to have an X-Wing vs TIE Fighter battle, you'd be the TIE Fighter? :wink: