View Full Version : PIToday Version 2.0 released

DeJe
09-03-2004, 04:20 PM
I am proud to enounce PIToday Version 2 was released.

It is even more integrated with PI than ever, comes along with a lot new features and much better performance.

New features:
- Directly open appointments and tasks with the different Pocket Informant editors like categories, links or attendees.
- The contextual menus are enhanced to bring you nearly the same functionality as within Pocket Informant. You can Cut/Copy/Paste appointments/tasks, move the date for events or apply PI templates.
- Active timebar. It gives an graphical overview about your time, uses PI work hours and will show a current time marker. Uses Tap&Drag to create new appointments within Pocket Informant.
- Display free time slots as “pseudo” appointments. A tap on it will automatically create a new appointment for this time.
- Date picker to jump to any date.
- Day date header format to define your own date display.
- Automatic filter switch lets your PPC switch filters based on PI work hours.
- “timed” tasks. Tasks with an alarm you can sort between appointments based on the tasks alarm time.
- much better performance.
- Much more options for fonts styles and typefaces

Please read more about in the first review at PocketPCAddict:
http://www.pocketpcaddict.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3690#11165

Darius Wey
09-03-2004, 05:18 PM
This looks very nice. Good work. I'll be testing it out as soon as I click this Submit button.