View Full Version : New Drivers

DiGiTYZED
09-02-2004, 10:52 PM
I just bought that Belkin Bluetooth compact flash adapter for my Toshiba e805. The latest version (1.0.11) of the drivers (from their website) says they are only compatible with PPC 2002. I installed them anyway and it's acting screwy.

Anyone know where I can find the latest version for WM2K3 SE? They're WIDCOMM stack/drivers.

TIA

mscdex
09-03-2004, 01:17 AM
To answer your question: it seems that Belkin isn't going to release any driver updates on their site for your CF bluetooth card.

However, here (http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache:_ykZsbMEhgIJ:www.aximsite.com/boards/showthread/t-23687.html+F8T020+%22windows+mobile%22+driver&hl=en) is an interesting thread where they say the Dell Truemobile drivers are compatible with your Belkin Bluetooth CF card. This is because they have the same chipsets. In regards to the above thread, most of the useful information starts about half way on down.

yankeejeep
09-03-2004, 01:02 PM
Which model Belkin BT card do you have? If it is the F8T020, download the set for the F8T006 CF-PCMCIA combo (you will need to select the set to match your desktop OS). You can choose to install only the PocketPC pieces, so don't worry whether or not you have the adapter to use in your PC. This will install Widcomm's version 1.4.1 and I have had no problems using the card with WM2003SE on my e805 since setting this up to replace the drivers that Belkin provides as the download for the F8T020 (which, strangely enough, is the CF component of the F8T006 combo).

DiGiTYZED
09-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Which model Belkin BT card do you have? If it is the F8T020, download the set for the F8T006 CF-PCMCIA combo (you will need to select the set to match your desktop OS). You can choose to install only the PocketPC pieces, so don't worry whether or not you have the adapter to use in your PC. This will install Widcomm's version 1.4.1 and I have had no problems using the card with WM2003SE on my e805 since setting this up to replace the drivers that Belkin provides as the download for the F8T020 (which, strangely enough, is the CF component of the F8T006 combo).

I got the F8T020 model and I've tried that already and it didn't work. After installing the drivers, I get an "not enough memory" like error message when launching Bluetooth Manager.