View Full Version : handango.com charged my card over $700 Fraudulently

Amaechi Ezeugwu
09-01-2004, 10:16 PM
Can some one pls help me with advice on what I should do. I placed an order at handango.com and the ordre confirmation page said there was an error. Wait 10 minutes and try again. I followed the instructions several times after which i gave up. Two day later they charged my credit card 3 times for the exact same order. I had to cancell the card to stope the charging. I have been trying to get my money back since the 16th of August 04 and they are not responding. They do not seem to care about the any thing. while they hold my money prevent me from using it elseware. I even offered to keep one of the orders and they still are not responding. It has been a real disappointment dealing with handango.com does any one have any ideas. they do not return phone calls or email. Help Pls Thanks Amaechi

Jon Westfall
09-02-2004, 02:12 AM
I'd go to your credit card company and tell them the situation. They should have a phone number that will reach a human, and if handango doesn't want to take the time, your credit card company can simply charge them back the money.

Amaechi Ezeugwu
09-02-2004, 02:22 AM
Thanks
update
Iplaced a complaint with the IFCC and the money was refunded.
Thanks