View Full Version : No More wap.voicestream.com?

yanathin
08-30-2004, 08:29 PM
For some reason, my wap.voicestream.com service doesn't work anymore. I connect to my v600 and it picks it up perfectly. It even claims I'm connected to the device, too. So I open up IE, and it just sits there... and eventually it says the page cannot be found. AIM doesn't work either. Is this happening to anybody else or did something happen to my v600?

Ryan Joseph
08-30-2004, 08:58 PM
For some reason, my wap.voicestream.com service doesn't work anymore. I connect to my v600 and it picks it up perfectly. It even claims I'm connected to the device, too. So I open up IE, and it just sits there... and eventually it says the page cannot be found. AIM doesn't work either. Is this happening to anybody else or did something happen to my v600?

Yep, it's happening to everyone. We've discussed it here (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30763&start=20).

I wish it weren't so, but it looks like this is how it's going to stay. :cry:

OSUKid7
08-31-2004, 02:07 AM
NOOOOOOO!!!! :( :cry:

My #99* connection isn't working either. Strange thing is I can resolve an IP address when pinging, but it always times out. :(

Guess T-Mobile finally found out. :| Now, if I signed up for the T-Zone or $20 all-port access, will I be able to connect through my PDA as I used to? I was originally prepared to pay the $20, but decided to try it out w/o first, and what do you know, it worked.

Janak Parekh
08-31-2004, 04:56 AM
Guess T-Mobile finally found out. :| Now, if I signed up for the T-Zone or $20 all-port access, will I be able to connect through my PDA as I used to? I was originally prepared to pay the $20, but decided to try it out w/o first, and what do you know, it worked.
Well, with the $20 you'll get the full access, of course. You're entitled to it then by definition. The good question is if the $5 WAP plan gives you all you need...

--janak

gregh2000
08-31-2004, 07:34 AM
i have been using internet2.voicestream.com works for me, but i have the 19.99 plan too