View Full Version : FS: Mint Toshiba e805, Mugen 2000 mAh battery, Covertec case

palmsolo
08-30-2004, 03:30 PM
I have a MINT condition Toshiba e805 with like-new tan Covertec case and 2000 mAh Mugen battery pack. The extended battery adds a couple hours more of life and only protrudes about 1-2 mm so the unit still fits into the case with the battery on. The original box, cables, cradle with USB host port, etc. is included and the unit itself is scratch and blemish free in MINT, like new condition. I am looking for only $415 shipped anywhere in the US and am willing to entertain offers to ship around the world.

Some unique aspects of this unit are the 4 inch VGA display, 128MB RAM, and USB hosting functionality (for a USB mouse or keyboard). This unit comes with Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition installed so you have the latest OS on the device with native landscape support.

My ebay id is "yosemsam" so feel free to check out my 100% positive feedback.

jpjehu
08-30-2004, 05:15 PM
You could get more for it than $415. I'm kinda bummed to see it, though, because I just paid $530 for a sealed brand new one with a brand new krussel case - but your offer seems better! Why are you selling it?

palmsolo
08-30-2004, 05:21 PM
Yeah, you are probably right about the price and if someone wants to pay me more than I will take it :D

However, I am just too attached to my MDA II Phone Editon and don't use the Toshiba much. I would rather have another Pocket PC enthusiast using the device than to see such a beautiful unit sitting around.

palmsolo
08-30-2004, 07:00 PM
SOLD, thanks for looking.

jpjehu
08-31-2004, 06:00 PM
Was the Mugen battery pretty decent? I was thinking of buying one on ebay, but I didn't know whether to trust them or not...Thanks! (I also posted on your 'blog' site)

palmsolo
08-31-2004, 06:22 PM
I bought the Mugen 2000 mAh battery for my Axim X30 also and I can go all weekend with WiFi on quite a bit and the battery keeps on going. On a recent business trip I used the Axim 2000 battery and watched 3 hours of Battlestar Galactica at 75% brightness and still had 54% of the battery left.

I haven't had the Mugen battery for the Toshiba long enough to do any real testing, but it seems to last quite a while. I bought the Axim battery from their ebay site and received it within 3 days with no problems at all and it only cost $50.

jpjehu
08-31-2004, 06:27 PM
thanks for the response! i found a review on brighthand (in the forums) for the e805 mugen and it was very favorable, so i just bought one on ebay!