View Full Version : Let me help you to win the lotto!

ctitanic
08-12-2004, 06:50 PM
Having problems picking 6 numbers for your winning lottery ticket?

http://www.pc-counselor.com/images/ctlottopick.jpg

Well, this little application will help you to pick 6 lucky numbers!

download at http://www.pc-counselor.com/downloads.htm#freewares

Jon Westfall
08-12-2004, 07:13 PM
I know its a lot to ask for a freeware program, but can you make any accuracy claims or give percentages??? I'd pay for a version that gave me a 1 in 10 (heck, even a 1 in 50) chance of winning.

ctitanic
08-12-2004, 07:27 PM
I know its a lot to ask for a freeware program, but can you make any accuracy claims or give percentages??? I'd pay for a version that gave me a 1 in 10 (heck, even a 1 in 50) chance of winning.

Do you think that if I or any one could create a program to guess the winning ticket he/she is going to post it here and on top of that as a freeware!

I hope that at least one of those more than 3000 people that have downloaded it so far wins the lotto and send me a few hundreds in appreciation for what I have done for him/her! :D :D :D :D

Jon Westfall
08-12-2004, 10:38 PM

Do you think that if I or any one could create a program to guess the winning ticket he/she is going to post it here and on top of that as a freeware!

I hope that at least one of those more than 3000 people that have downloaded it so far wins the lotto and send me a few hundreds in appreciation for what I have done for him/her! :D :D :D :D

Hopefully your dream will be fulfilled!

Steven Cedrone
08-13-2004, 02:52 AM

If I win, I'll give you $1,000.00! :wink:

:lol:

Steve

ctitanic
08-13-2004, 02:57 AM

If I win, I'll give you $1,000.00! :wink:

:lol:

Steve

IŽll take that! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: