View Full Version : Calendar / Scheduler.... Any decent ones...

Tyrant
08-11-2004, 10:28 PM
The calendar on my Ipaq H4150 seems OK, but is very business related, with times having to be put in for every appointment.
Trouble is , I work shifts, and I dont want to put in a time for my shift. Just that on such and such a day I am working 1015-1800 or maybe another day 2200-0630hrs...

Anyone have any plain organizers, that dont have to have entries pinned down to times , and that have the same slot on the today screen just letting me know that I am working and what times they are...

Many Thanks
neil

rhmorrison
08-11-2004, 10:47 PM
Simply make it an all day appointment!

Tyrant
08-11-2004, 10:52 PM
That was easy...

Is there anyway to keep all appointments as an all day appointment. Rather than keep on with every appointment changing it.
This is my first PDA, so I am a bit shy with it at the moment.

Many Thanks
Neil

Lex
08-12-2004, 01:11 AM
Pocket Outlook is your built-in calendar program. I don't see any means in its 'Options' of making all appointments the 'All Day' type. There would probably be a very small market for that feature. The All Day appointment drop-down choice is fairly minimal tapping to get there.

With a full function PIM such as Agenda Fusion (my fav.) you can set an appointment template any way you want so all appointments could in effect be 'All Day' type if you use that template each time. Frankly, it would require about as much screen tapping with Pocket Outlook as it would be with Agenda Fusion.

ironguy
08-12-2004, 08:34 AM
With PocketInformant you can create templates for your individual use. PI and AF are similar in many ways.