View Full Version : Replacement grip and battery door kits from HP?

maikii
08-11-2004, 01:40 PM
Not sure how your design is (I have a 2210), is the backdoor to the battery loose? I broke that door (and the Ipaq would not turn on)and had to order a new door.

Where did you order the new door from?

mokeiko
08-11-2004, 02:15 PM
you can get replacement covers here:

http://www.pocketpctechs.com/detail.asp?Product_ID=I41-BATCOV01

Steven Cedrone
08-11-2004, 04:40 PM
Please get back on topic folks! Maikii, that question was already answered in the thread you started about battery doors...

Steve

maikii
08-11-2004, 05:49 PM
Please get back on topic folks! Maikii, that question was already answered in the thread you started about battery doors...

Steve

It certainly was not answered at the time I posted the question in this thread. I had just posted the other thread, and while reading more posts in the forum afterwards, noticed this post in which someone mentioned ordering a battery door. So I replied, asking him where he ordered it from. (Yes I had already posted a thread about that, but of course there were no replies yet, and I had no idea whether the poster who posted about ordering a battery door would see that other thread with that question, while more likely he would check back on a thread he already participated in. So I asked him in this thread too.

Is that something terrible? :roll:

Steven Cedrone
08-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Is that something terrible? :roll:

Yes! PM sent. Anyway...

I don't know the number for HP, but the part number you need to ask for, is #349036-001...

Good luck!

Steve