View Full Version : Free RAM using Tweaks2K2 v2.5.0

ctitanic
08-09-2004, 01:27 PM
Tweaks2K2 v2.5.0 has been released!

What is new?

A new trick never seen before in any other tweaker has been added. Now you can move shared dlls from Windows folder to any storage device.

How this can be done?

Tweaks2K2 updates the System Path, the path used by the Operating System to look for shared dlls. After that the program looks in your Windows Folder for dlls that have been tested to work with this trick and move them to the storage device selected by you.

Can I move other dlls?

Yes, you can try to move other dlls manually just be sure that after you do that the program that uses them still working. If you report the name of those dlls tested by you they will be added to the list of dlls that Tweaks2K2 moves automatically.

How much RAM this trick is going to free?

It depends of how many and what programs you have installed. In our tests we were able to free from 50 Kb to over 2 MB of RAM.

Where I can buy Tweaks2K2?

You can find this information at www.pc-counselor.com/downloads.htm .
Available Discounts: From 16% to 30%

ctitanic
08-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Users testimonies

http://discussion.brighthand.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108574

yankeejeep
08-11-2004, 02:44 PM
Once again, nice additions to an already great app. With Tweaks2k2, most of us can hack all the settings we need without having to open the registry ourselves and adds some hacks I would not have thought of on my own. The interface is clean, well-organized, and has good pop-ups for quick help (I especially like the comment connected to ClearType in landscape). Thanks for continuing to upgrade this product for us.

ctitanic
08-11-2004, 05:44 PM
Thanks to you!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: