View Full Version : SOLD!!! -- Sigmarion III Handheld PC by NTT DoCoMo

jmbneaf
08-05-2004, 01:57 PM
SOLD !! THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

Like new with box, Sigmarion III by NTT DoCoMo

Device in excellent condition - and comes with leather case, screen protector, original box / manuals / CD. Also includes USB cables, CD of software I have acquired for it.

Free shipping with buy it now. Find more at eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5713678998

155 positive feedbacks @ 100%.

Thanks,

JB

xTravBx
08-05-2004, 08:39 PM
I dont mean to be stupid, but is it in Japanese text only? Or is it English based?

jmbneaf
08-05-2004, 09:22 PM
No that is a good question. The Sigmarion III is a Japanese based device that can be easily converted to ~80-90% English (all but the core OS, error statements and other items that are hard coded into the OS).

At this level of conversion, an English user can easily navigate and use the Sigmarion III. The conversion is well documented and there are a couple user groups who can help any questions not obvious. Of course, I would help the potential buyer as well by providing needed .exe and .dll files to complete the conversion.

Part of the conversion allows you to also run a lot of Pocket PC applications as well as Handheld PC apps too. There are not many WinCE . NET apps - but the Sigmarion III can also tun those too.

All around, the Sig III is a very powerful handheld. I wouldn't be selling it except for the work system I'm using now.

-JB

Fishie
08-06-2004, 01:23 AM
Id buy it but im picking one up in Japan myself soon

jmbneaf
08-08-2004, 08:09 PM
FYI, I have up'd the goodies on this auction.

I have just added one more important item to the auction. If you use "buy-it-now" I'll include a Buffalo CF WiFi Card for FREE.

This is THE proven WiFi Card to use with the Sigmarion III. I use this card at work, home, and travel. This card works flawlessly because it uses the Intersil hardware drivers - I have used it on full open, WEP encoded and MAC filtered access points all without problem.

Its a $50 value and if you were unsure, this really makes the auction a great deal.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

-JB