View Full Version : Pocket Informant Forum problems

ToddJ
08-02-2004, 03:50 PM
I have been trying to post on the Pocket Informant forum http://www.pocketinformant.com/Forums/index.php?s=392cdf86d5ed90790f8c7b4873a2315a&showforum=2 but I it just comes up with an error. I am trying to contact someone who is an administrator, but it won't let me PM them. If someone who is a member of that forum could contact them to tell them to contact me ([email protected]), I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

alex_kac
08-02-2004, 05:02 PM
Seems to work fine here for me. I'm the administrator for the forums.

alex_kac
08-02-2004, 05:04 PM
BTW, if you get an error - post it here. Or email me at [email protected]. That's the one email address I don't mind posting in a forum as its a great test of the Google Email spam filtering (and my real email grabs it anyhow).

ToddJ
08-03-2004, 05:24 PM
this is what it says when I try to post

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

any ideas? I was thinking about buying Pocket Informant, but I am not sure....there are questions i have about it, and thought the forum would be a great way to find out the answers to them....