View Full Version : Landscape view woes

Zab
08-02-2004, 02:15 AM
So i got my X30 ( 624) in last wednesday and got it all setup for how i want it. I use MSReader 2.3 ALOT. I read all the time. The only issue i have is that when i was reading i tried to go into landscape mode just to see how it would work and my PPC basicly locks up. I cant move thru the pages with the jog wheel or the stylus. I can close MSReader but thats about it. I dont really care if i use landscape for reading but i want to be able to if i so choose.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Sven Johannsen
08-02-2004, 02:49 AM
1) try putting it in landscape before opening Reader. Make sure reader isn't open before changing BTW. Don't know if that works, haven't installed reader on my X30. For those who were wondering, no it's not in ROM.

2) if 1 doesn't help, wait for MS to get off their duffs and fix Reader so it works on WM2003SE in landscape.

Zab
08-02-2004, 04:22 AM
thanks sven

entropy1980
08-04-2004, 09:32 PM
thanks sven
Did it work?

Zab
08-05-2004, 04:56 AM
thanks sven
Did it work?

sorry for the late update. going into landscape mode before opening did work. the only issue i have is it takes a while to use the switcher bar to close reader after i close reader and go back to portrait mode. seems to be some lag in the switcher bar because i can click anything else and switcher bar will pop up as im doing something else about 30 seconds after i try to open it.