View Full Version : bluetooth question

shanipaqman
07-30-2004, 08:48 PM
If I am looking for a PPCPE device that I want to listen to mp3 on a bluetooth headset, I've seen some discussions relating to certain types of MS stacks that can't handle that, can you clarify how I would know if a device would work like that or not?

I'm a sprint customer waiting for and PPCPE device that is new to be released and will want to check that out..
thanks

coder33404
07-31-2004, 12:29 AM
Yes, yes, yes, I have wanted to do the same thing for a while now. I will have a 4705 the day after it comes out "I mean in stock" and was wondering if the Bluetooth 1.2 standard does anything to help with whatever the problem was with stereo in a headset over BT. I am going to want a stereo headset that is hopefully not the size of a small planet to use on the treadmill. If my X5 takes one more trip off the back of the treadmill & onto the floor after I catch the wire with my hand I'm sure it will only be good as a paper weight. I could probably be less spastic when I run :oops: but still don’t want to deal with wires when I have a $650.00 MP3 player.

dgrilli
08-01-2004, 06:57 PM
I heard Microsoft's Bluetooth implementation was almost worthless to the other branded stack?

Has anyone changed theirs?