View Full Version : Is there an aftermarket Bluetooth-GPS-DVD-CD in dash automobile system?

jedwin
07-20-2004, 12:06 AM
I am aware of the fact that Alpine Systems is coming out with one in the fourth Quater, but as always, with the FCC you never know. As with my Vantage Automated light-home system's RF.(Which was supposed to be out two or three months ago.Same with BT for the Range Rover, BMW and some other sales gimmic related things. :roll: It seems the only way to get one of these integrated systems is to go buy a foreign car or suv. I just want to modernize my Silverado. I already have a V600 Motorola with the Bluetooth kit in my car, but I want all the handy stuff thats integrated into the system I'm looking for. Maybe I'll just build one myself. 0X Can anyone help?

Falstaff
07-20-2004, 05:47 AM
If you want your car to have a very modern system and be very cool (err...geeky) then go to MP3car (http://www.mp3car.com) and read through the forums. You can get advice and see examples of how to build a very nice and full-featured car music/GPS nav/video system and fit it into your current car. Those forums are also the place to go with questions about how to build your carputer, how to get all your features to integrate, etc.